Minggu, 07 Juni 2015
[Fate/stay night UBW ED03] Kalafina - ring your bell -TV Size- Lyrics: English Translation
一応まとめてみた、非公式歌詞、耳コピー (^0^)Full Lyrics Here There you're!! Three girls of Yuki Kajiura's successor lolThey have brilliant voices XDD I love Yuki Kajiura's works since Tsubasa ChronicleHer works seem to hide some mysterious atmosphere imo I didn't watch any Fate related series. But it seems I want to watch Fate from the very beginning series XDDAnyone? Could suggest me where I must start on the series?
Okay!! I'm in the middle of finishing my grad-thesis, but still not in the mood T_TAnd I really surprise, um actually I know it'll happen again in times like thisMy blog access increasing again because of Aimer-san's Brave ShineWow!! Especially from Japan! There I saw a request comment for the ED Theme, too!Hello, Artyom Moon Archer Pylypenko.
Thanks for requesting!! XDD //forgave me another requesters, this is really based on my mood to translateSince it's a TV-Size, it takes me no time to translate hehehehe OK! This is based on hearing. I also use some Japanese's tweets for referenceForgive me for any mistakes
Enjoy! My first time translating Kalafina's song!(Maybe I'll do Indonesian translation for heavenly blue, too sometimes)[2015.04.05]
ring your bell Lyrics
ring your bell 歌詞
Lirik Lagu ring your bell
English Translation - Romanized - Kanji
ring your bell | ring your bell | ring your bell |
______________________________________________
Romaji Lyrics Transliterated by Me (Amane Nakari)
______________________________________________
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar