Selasa, 16 Desember 2014
[Fate/hollow ataraxia OP] Aimer - broKen NIGHT Preview Lyrics: English Translation
Waaaii waaaaii~~Aimer's new singleI didn't watch or play any Fate series but I'm getting excited know this single's for a game.Aimer's getting more famous.Spread Aimerism all over the world LOL XDD By the way, is there something with the capital on that title?broKen NIGHT ---> Broken Knight lolWhatever khakhakhaMaybe there's something in this title she wants to tell us.Ah, I'm thinking too much...[2014.10.04] Aaaww~~ my sweetest oneI can't stop listening to its previewIt's tooo cuuuteeeAnother sequel of Chiisana Hoshi no Melody Gomen ne, as always I can't catch up the English parts T0Tand holLow wORlD is all English too [2014.10.26] A short preview for Aimer's upcoming single XDD[2014.12.17] 「broKen NIGHT/holLow wORlD」for the OP theme of PS Vita「Fate/hollow ataraxia」
Check out the PV below: PS Vita「Fate/hollow ataraxia」PV 30sPS Vita「Fate/hollow ataraxia」 PV 60sbroKen NIGHT Preview Aimer 『「broKen NIGHT/holLow wORlD」DIGEST』
broKen NIGHT holLow wORlD my sweetest one -Preview- Lyrics
broKen NIGHT holLow wORlD my sweetest one -Preview- 歌詞
Lirik Lagu broKen NIGHT holLow wORlD my sweetest one -Preview-
English Translation - Romanized - Kanji
broKen NIGHTAimer I simply wish upon a flowing of starlight, | broKen NIGHT | broKen NIGHTAimer (エメ) 虚ろな未来をただ~ | |
holLow wORlDEternal flame | | | |
my sweetest one All I need is loveI'm a little bit embarrassed butI'll reaching you You're my sweetest onewho have found the meaningbehind these simple wordsSurely, foreverI'll be by your side All I need is love Oh oh oh oh oh~ You're my sweetest one | my sweetest one You're my sweetest one All I need is loveOh oh oh oh oh~You're my sweetest one | my sweetest one All I need is love少し照れるけど君に届け You're my sweetest oneありふれた言葉の意味を見つけたのは君だからきっとずっとそばにいるよ All I need is loveOh oh oh oh oh~ You're my sweetest one |
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar